If you are looking for something to read, you will find it here. Please leave a comment when you read a review, I love to hear from you!!!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Crossing the Lines by SheViking



Author's Description:  Desperate times call for desperate measures. Bella is starving for a better life for her and her son, and taking her clothes off in front of a stranger is just the first of many lines she'll cross.
Twilight - Rated: M - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort

Sandy's Review:  It's been a long time since I enjoyed a fanfiction as much as I enjoyed this one.  Enough to pull Southern FanFiction Review out of the Depths of Death.

When I went through my divorce, I lost the URL for SFFR.  Up until know, it has been unavailable for me to own.  Until I get a little money, you will find it through blogger, and then I will buy it and never lose it again.

So let me tell you about this story!! Crossing the Lines is all about a 
single mother who is at the end of her rope.  She has only one friend
and her friend is almost as penniless as she is.  She doesn't know
what to do or where her next meal is coming from.  Finally one night
she decides she is going to do it - go down to the local strip club and 
get a job.  What she wasn't expecting was to be TURNED DOWN by them.  She was told she was too skinny.

Desperate and walking home a car pulls up next to her and asks "How much?"  She has never considered selling her body.  She has never been this desperate.  She walks to the car...

Will she?  Or won't she?  That is the question.  The only thing I can tell you is that Edward is her savior in this story.  It is a story about taking chances and living with the consequences of those actions.

The Edward in this story is strong and Dominant, but this story is not about a BDSM relationship.  It's about being who you are and living with what comes with that. 

Crossing the Lines is one that will keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what she does and what his reaction will be.  If it were a book, I would consider it a PAGE-TURNER!!!

In the world of Fanfiction, we come across people who are so talented, you can't believe you can read their stories for free!  SheViking is one of those authors.  She is a master storyteller who knows how to keep you breathless for the next chapter.  

Crossing the Lines is not finished yet - but I know she doesn't want to leave her readers hanging, and there are 22 chapters posted so you won't be begging for an update anytime soon.  If you are looking for a really HOT read, trust me on this one!!!  Read Crossing the Lines by SheViking today!!!

Here is the link for the story:  Crossing the Lines

I have really missed writing reviews for you and I would love to hear from you!!!  Please leave a comment!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy you´re back! *huggles* Looking forward to more reqs.
    Happy Monday!
    //Linda

    ReplyDelete